Peri Peri Chicken recipe without Oven
Peri Peri chicken recipe
The spicy Peri-peri chicken is on trend nowadays with its spicy home-made Peri-peri sauce. The Peri-peri sauce makes this recipe irresistible and adds a whole new flavour to our taste buds.
Peri-peri is also known as Piri-Piri it has African and Portuguese roots.
The spicy, fiery and lively are just a few words to describe this fantastic sauce peri – peri. It is a chilly based sauce mostly used as seasoning or marinade for chicken or even prawns. When you want to make something different for your family and friends, do make this fabulous recipe Peri-Peri chicken and see compliments come your way.
Ingredients for Peri-peri sauce
1. Oil for cooking capsicum (bell pepper) – 1/2 No
2. Chilli bore – 8 to 10 No
3. Vinegar – 2 Tbs
4. Ginger – 50 gms
5. Garlic – 100 gms
6. Soya sauce – 1Tsp
7. Tomato sauce – 1 Tbs
8. Bay leaves – 5 to 6 Nos
9. Curry leaves – 10 to 12
10. Fresh red chillies – 10 to 12
11. Salt to taste
12. Kashmiri red chilli powder – 1 Tbs
13. Black pepper powder – 1 Tsp
14. Sugar – 1 Tbs
Method for cooking
1. First, we will have to make peri sauce.
2.Take a mixie jar. Put in the jar,
3. Fresh red chillies, red bell peppers, water-soaked chilly bores,
add water and bled.
4.Now in a vessel heat 3 Tbs oil, put finely chopped ginger and garlic and cook until golden brown. Now add curry leaves, tomato ketchup, dark soya sauce and the ground paste.
5.To this add Kashmiri red chilli powder, black pepper powder, salt to taste, vinegar and sugar. Mix it well and let it cook for 5 minutes. Your peri-peri sauce is ready. Let it cool.
6. Method for cooking peri chicken
7. Make deep cuts on chicken pieces.
8. First Marinade
9. Take in a bowl 1 Tbs ginger garlic paste 1/2 Tsp of red chilli powder a little salt and some lemon juice.Mix it well and apply to your chicken.
10.Refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
11. Now after 30 minutes apply peri sauce, which we had made to the chicken.
12. Take 2 Tbs oil in a frying pan and shallow fry the chicken with the lid on.
13.Turn it after a while to cook it properly on the other side.
14. Now we will give a smoky flavour to our chicken.
15.Put the fried chicken on a plate put a small bowl in it. Place a piece of burning charcoal in the bowl.
16.Drizzle some oil or ghee on the charcoal and cover the lid on the chicken and keep it for five minutes.
our Delicious Peri-peri Chicken with smoky flavour is ready.
17. Enjoy it with Schezwan sauce, Mayonnaise or ketchup.
If you like the recipe please subscribe to our channel…
For detail, recipe watch the video given below