Palak Paneer Bhaji / Sabzi
Palak Paneer Bhaji / Sabzi is made with a twist. Try this new recipe and amaze everyone.
Palak Paneer Bhaji / Sabzi is a very delicious, nutritious and Healthy recipe. It is explained in easy to cook steps. Palak or spinach is a great leafy green with so many vitamins, minerals and loads of antioxidants and fibre. Include this wonderful leafy green in your diet and become more healthy. Learn to make this yummy restaurant style chicken recipe in easy to follow steps.
- Palak bhaji – 200 gms
- Oil for cooking – 1 Tbsp
- Garlic – 12 cloves
- Green chillies – 2
- Paneer – 3 Tbsp
- Peanut – 1 Tbsp
- Masoor Dal – 1 Tbsp
- Salt to taste
- First, wash spinach leaves with water and cut the leaves in medium size pieces.
- Take a frying pan and add some oil, allow it to heat.
- Now add finely chopped Garlic Cloves and saute them until they become light golden in shade.
- Add finely chopped green chillies and saute them too.
- After one minute add soaked Masoor Dal.
- Now add chopped spinach leaves and salt to taste.
- Mix well all the ingredients well.
- Now add around 2 Tbsp water, close the lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes palak sabzi is cooked, now add grated paneer and coarsely grounded peanut.
- Mix well and close the lid, cook for 2 minutes on low-medium flame.
- After 2 minutes palak paneer sabzi is cooked and ready to serve.
For the complete recipe please watch the video given below